Saturday, August 13, 2011

SF3D Krote-Gina

By Francis Lee



Model:
Nitto 1/20 SF3D Krote

I built up this kit in around 1990 summer, it is a great kit that the details and metal parts are very well made. I was sad while I was making it because there was no sign of the company Nitto reform so all SF3D fans were upset that time, not until 5 or 6 years ago, Hasagawa relaunched few of them and recently the company Wave brought all the moulds. Wave is remarket the series with new name "Ma.K."now. One thing remain unchange is the prices. They are very expensive!

I repaint this model 3 years ago, after all these years I lost the original machine gun so I remake another one (maxim machine gun cross over with a robot).

Video of this model:








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...