Thursday, November 11, 2010

Winners in the Weathering Competition

by Kasper Fischer
































This was the first time I ever staged a competition so I had to make a few adjustments along the way.
I felt I had to include the audience some more in the competition and decided to make a Peoples Choice Award. This would, of cause, only be judged by the viewers. I allowed everybody to give a vote for the model, they thought was the best weathered model.


My good friend, Dino from Germany won with his awesome Tiger I and really deserved honor form the people.
I got a few pictures from him yesterday because I wanted to post them here. Big thanks to Dino for taking part in this competition. You can see his full video here.

Btw, I sorry for the slow start on the video but viva Atleti...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...