Sunday, August 22, 2010

Airfix 1/72 A-10 Thunderbolt II - Chapter 4

by Kasper Fischer

Airfix 1/72 A-10 Thunderbolt II

No matter what I say about this kit, I really can't complain about the amount of decals for the Airfix A-10. It took 38 decals just to complete the armament. The kit has 69 numbers on the decal sheet but most of numbers are 2 to 6 decals each. They may be off register, by almost 1mm, but luckily most of those I need, are only one color.

Airfix 1/72 A-10 Thunderbolt II

Airfix 1/72 A-10 Thunderbolt II

Airfix 1/72 A-10 Thunderbolt II

I am still not done with the decals but I will finish it all up tomorrow...

Airfix 1/72 A-10 Thunderbolt II

I spend all Saturday editing the footage for my new video and didn't get any modelling done.
Stuff have a tendency to take up more time than expected...


anyway fellas


enjoy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...